Surviving Seventh Grade Top Ten Survival Tips 1. Use your agenda to write down your assignments in every class and take it home every night.
2. Listen in class and ask questions. If you don’t ask, you will be lost.
3. Make sure to make up your work when absent. Check the homework station in each class.
4. If you complete your homework, you will find that the tests are easy.
5. Find a place to do your homework and do it at the same time every day.
6. Be honest and respectful to your teachers (Christmas gifts wouldn’t hurt!!!)
7. Be on time for each class.
8. Bring all your materials to class – books, notebooks, binders, agenda, writing utensils, etc.
9. Do not wait until the night before the test to study!
10. Don’t wait until the last minute to complete big projects. Start the day you get the assignment, not the day before it is due.
1- 2” 3 ring binder 1 box colored pencils – 12 or 24 count 3 packages dividers with tabs 5 packages loose leaf paper (300 sheets – wide rule) Covered pencil sharpener 1 pocket folder with brads highlighter-light color pencil bag 1 marble composition notebook 1 box markers 2 spiral notebooks one subject pencils and blue/black pens for each class 1 ruler 2 glue sticks Kleenex (one box per class) Class Fees: Language Arts $2 Math $5 Science $10 Social Studies $5